Providing ABA Certified Social Skills Training
- Develop and build social skills
- Strengthen confidence
- Develop positive, long-lasting relationships with peers
- Build teamwork
- HAVE FUN!
Groups are facilitated by a New York licensed, Board Certified Behavior Analyst and Behavior Specialist Technicians.
For participants whose health insurance covers Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services, your child may be eligible to join. Private-pay options are also available.
Contact us to find out more: Call 516.468.0434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Class Schedule
- Ages 5-9, 9:00-10:30 a.m.
- Ages 10-14, 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Ages 3-5, 1:00-2:30 p.m.
- Ages 5-9, 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Ages 14-21 (non-conversational/intermediate social learners), 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Ages 14-21 (conversational/advanced social learners), 1:30-3:00 p.m.
To determine eligibility for insurance coverage for our Social Skills Training program, please submit the following items:
- Front and Back copy of your insurance card
- Eligibility Request Form (click here)
- Client Screening Form (click here)
- Authorization for Release of Health Information form (click here)
- A prescription from your child’s doctor stating the “Autism F84.0” diagnosis and that “ABA therapy/social skills is recommended.” The child’s name, address and DOB should be indicated on the script.
- Copies of Screening and Initial Autism Diagnostic Reports (examples include: ADOS, CARS, Autism Spectrum Rating Scales, etc.).
Your insurance company requires these, and authorization for services cannot be obtained without one or more of these reports.
Our first step will be to verify eligibility. For this step we need the insurance card, eligibility request form, client screening form, and Authorization for Release of Health Information form. Once services are confirmed, we will need the prescription and copies of diagnostic evaluations.
Forms and information should be emailed to email@example.com.