Offering Support to Those in Need
Each year the Family Center for Achievement raises money through our fundraising campaigns to provide scholarships to families who may not able to afford the full program fees. Assistance is awarded based upon demonstrated financial need.
The Family Center for Achievement has established the standard whereby applicants will be asked to pay some portion of the fees, contributing to the costs associated with their participation. Scholarships are awarded quarterly. Applicants will be notified in writing the status of their application.
Scholarship Applicants are asked to submit:
- Scholarship Application with income and expenses
- Copy of previous year’s tax returns.
- Proof of any additional income.
- Written letter indicating any extenuating circumstances related to need for scholarship
- List of class or classes you wish to enroll in.
Guidelines for Scholarship Awards
- Applicants must submit an application for each family member requesting a scholarship.
- Scholarship awards are per-family based upon the income scale.
- Scholarships will be awarded by sessions: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer
- Scholarship proceeds not used will be forfeited at the end of the 12-week session.
- The committee may choose to provide additional scholarship funds based upon extenuating circumstances at their discretion.
Each Scholarship that is awarded is good for one 12-week session only.
Download your scholarship application by clicking the button below.